Monday, September 19, 2016

Bohemian Inspiration on Instagram


disfunkshionmag                           ajrakcraft

Although I set the end of the Bohemian Summer Series to the actual, calendar end of the summer, somehow I don't feel inclined to stop there, so most probably it will stretch all throughout the year.

As I love starting Mondays with inspiration boosts, here's a selection of fabulous bohemian related Instagram accounts. Enjoy!

                emonkibiza                              inali_campbell


                      artphangan                                       rossioroos
 

9 comments:

Alhana said...

They remind me of Indian culture a lot!

Divya N said...

I love your bohemian IG posts and would be very interested to read them and look at the pictures all around the year, so please do continue this series

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes. Heavily Oriental and absolutely mesmerizing!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am so glad we both feel this way Divya! Thank you for following closely!

myrica said...

I love your bohemian, its so nice.
Have a nice day

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love the bohemian look and it's so beautiful and colorful. Happy Fall!! :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Myrica! You too

Maya Kuzman said...

Happy fall Julie! Thank you for stopping by!

Kim said...

LOVE all these vibrantly, dancing with colour and pattern bohemian pretties. They all make my heart sing!!