Friday, June 30, 2017

Flower Motif Barefoot Sandals

 
 
Every summer I create a new barefoot sandals pattern and this summer was no exception. The pattern is easy to follow and it works real fast so these can be done in under 30 minutes.
 
The flower heart is set into solid walls and a lacy outerness. And voila! Ready to hit the beach!
 
 
It's listed on etsy and  ravelry
 
 
My other sandals
 
    Lacy Barefoot Sandals            Flower Barefoot Sandals
                  etsy  ravelry                                  etsy ravelry
 
 
      Flower Pop Sandals                                      Pineapple Sandals
              etsy     ravelry                       etsy ravelry
 
 
Bohemian Barefoot Sandals

       Anklets for kiddos                              Anklets for big girls :)

             etsy ravelry                                       etsy ravelry
 

2 comments:

Divya N said...

I love the pink and beige one, it looks so exotic

myrica said...

This Barefoot sandals are nice, I have crochet for a couple of years ago
, I like to Wear them.
I will tray to crochet Anklets, its nice thin to wear.
Have a nice day.