Monday, March 12, 2018

Insta Love: liskin_dol





Happy Monday dear people!
Let's share some instagram love, shall we?

Elena Tyn runs the account liskin_dol. It is a wondrous one and I became a huge fan in a heartbeat.
Just look at the pictures for explanation, not that I think one is necessary.

Elena and her mother make little cozy things for the soul inspired by the Russian forest. You can feel nature breathing in from every piece that they create. And they all feel like little fairytales.

 
 
 

 

7 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

FOXES!!! Have you seen those cute little foxes!? Aren't they absolutely gorgeous!

Cream Linen said...

Really beautiful items!!
Tina x

Kim said...

So, so very sweet and beautiful. I love the whimsy of all these wondrous creations.

ezgi said...

I know this instagram gallery. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank's for sharing yet another great inspiration! Wonderful...
I must really get back to Instagram immediately :-)

myrica said...

Really beautiful items!!

handmade by amalia said...

Love at first sight.
Amalia
xo